- Rose hip soup from scratch
- Barley porridge (sweetened and fried?)
- Dried berries (no sugar added)
- Something tasty for the vegetarians
If possible I would like to make sausages as well, but that is a bigger hurdle to get over.
I will probably make some bread as well, but it will probably be "just bread" rather than "well-researched viking bread".
Things to do:
- Visit the site to get a better idea of how it works
- Set the menu
- Estimate amounts to buy
- Make bread
- Prepare at least part of the food ahead of time since there is no running water and no refridgerators on site.
There are a number of other things happening during spring as well, so the available time and energy will be limited.
On a more personal note I would like a new apron dress for my viking garb.