Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Things to do

This is the current list of things I want to try:

  • Rose hip soup from scratch
  • Barley porridge (sweetened and fried?)
  • Dried berries (no sugar added)
  • Something tasty for the vegetarians

If possible I would like to make sausages as well, but that is a bigger hurdle to get over.

I will probably make some bread as well, but it will probably be "just bread" rather than "well-researched viking bread".

Things to do:

  • Visit the site to get a better idea of how it works
  • Set the menu
  • Estimate amounts to buy
  • Make bread
  • Prepare at least part of the food ahead of time since there is no running water and no refridgerators on site.

There are a number of other things happening during spring as well, so the available time and energy will be limited.

On a more personal note I would like a new apron dress for my viking garb.

No comments:

Post a Comment