Sunday, July 21, 2013

Mending stuff

With less than two weeks until we leave for Visby Medieval Week there won't be much fancy new stuff being done, but some mending of old stuff and perhaps some new underwear. I have started on a new St. Bridget's cap since the one I currently have is made from a cotton fabric, and I also think I need another chemise.


This is one of Náttfari's hoses, and there seems to be a big gap between the foot part and the upper part. I will now spend a couple of minutes sewing that shut, since Náttfari himself is away and will probably not have time to fix it when he returns next weekend. Or rather, if he has time to fix things, there are other things I would prefer that he did. While sewing I'm watching the first season of The Tudors.

No comments:

Post a Comment