Saturday, June 8, 2013

New underdress

I have had this fabric for quite some time. I fell in love with it, but the colour is not very flattering on me so I have been unsure of what to do with it.  I also had a piece of the same fabric in green and white which I used as a lining for a liripipe hood. It is a linen/cotton mix that frays a lot, so it needs rather large seem allowances.

First I made a pair of oriental pants out of the fabric, but they were not baggy enough to be comfortable, so I have now undone them and made an underdress for my viking garb. There was some unused fabric to add as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment